Sunday 14 July 2013

Weekend Fun

My weekend started out with a 3 mile run on Saturday morning that left me with some nice looking tan lines


With a warm up & cool down walk, I was outside for maybe 45 minutes max. And this was at 9 in the morning. Needless to say, it hasn't cooled down one bit in the last couple weeks. Not that I'm complaining.
Adam was working again on Saturday. He found out last minute, so our plans to go to Playland got put on hold until next weekend. Instead I used the day to catch up on some homework until he got home. We went out for an early dinner saturday night at a new restaurant called Orrange, and uhm, I'm in love. I had Sangria Slush and Halibut Taco's with a side House Salad.




Seriously, I think I could live off the salad and tacos.
We peacefully headed back to Adam's place after dinner, food coma's in tow.


It took all of 30 seconds on the couch before he passed right out. Needless to say, the rest of my night was filled with Pinterest and Property Brothers

Today was a much needed rest day. It was the first day in 2 weeks I wasn't up before 6:30, and it felt good to catch up on some sleep. Adam and I spent the day downtown shopping with my mom, so it wasn't really a rest day. I mean, hours of shopping is tiring. I managed to control myself and only came away with this new shirt



And of course Brandi had to get in on some of the new shirt photo-taking action. 

I'm going to try getting up and going to the gym before class tomorrow morning. It's supposed to get even hotter this week, so running outside is out of the question. Last week I tried going after class, but I feel like i'm way more productive when I workout first thing in the morning. 5:30am wake up call, here I come!

No comments :

Post a Comment

#branding hgroup {border: none;} #secondary .widget {border:none;} .sidebar .widget { border: none!important; }