Monday 1 July 2013

Happy Canada Day!

Being a proud Canadian, it only makes sense that my first post should come on none other than Canada Day, eh?



Okay, I probably say y'all more than I say eh, but who's keeping track?

My Canada day was supposed to be spent in Harrison Hot Springs, enjoying the sunshine and beach on some family property, but alas things don't always work out. My wonderful boyfriend got called into work all weekend, and as much as I may have given him a lot of grief the total go ahead, I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm not a little bit bummed. I guess theres always next weekend! Fingers crossed that this gorgeous weather we're having holds up till then!

But things always work out, because if it weren't for his tardiness on this wonderful Canada Day weekend, I wouldn't be here. I will admit, I've put off my morning workout, as I turned into a total crazy blog lady, designing Love and Running Shoes.

Now I'm off to go enjoy the rest of my long weekend with this girl...



as tomorrow is back to class. I'm still kicking myself in the ass  congratulating myself for taking on a full course load this summer. Ah University life.


No comments :

Post a Comment

#branding hgroup {border: none;} #secondary .widget {border:none;} .sidebar .widget { border: none!important; }